Since we don’t have a mantel to decorate, I started playing around with some fall decorating on the dresser in our office instead. Today I am sharing what I came up with. (Although it may change.)
I just shopped around the house and used things we already had.
Now I just want to curl up in this room and sip some caramel apple cider.
Below is a source list for everything pictured.
2. I scored the antique fan at Canton Street Antique Market in Roswell, GA, during an Atlanta Bloggers Meetup. It’s one of my favorite places to treasure hunt.
3. The little wooden bowl was a thrift store find, and I got the cute wooden acorns at Hobby Lobby last year.
4. The “Fall” bottle is just an olive oil bottle spray painted with chalkboard paint. The feathers came from Jo-Ann’s.
5. Here is the info on the silhouette portrait art.
6. Here is the post about the blue dresser.
7. The yellow table runner came from HomeGoods earlier this year.
8. The cute little pumpkins and gourds came from World Market last year.
I’m having a lot of fun getting our house ready for fall. What is your favorite way to bring “fall” into your home?
You can also connect with me here: