It’s been a while since I’ve done a “month in-review” post summarizing recent projects and posts, so I thought I’d try to bring that habit back to life. I’ve been posting less frequently over the past few months due to being a busy mommy, (I’m still figuring out how to balance blogging with “real life”) so I thought it would make sense to just combine February and March. Let’s take a look at what went on around here with my February & March In-Review collage and summary.
1. I spilled all the details about my experience filming for HLN with recaps of Day 1 and Day 2. These posts also included updates on the boys’ bedroom as the makeover progressed.
2. I shared my picks from the World Market Victorian Isles Collection.
3. I revealed the Big Boy Room Transformation (aka baby-to-big boy room makeover).
4. I posted “before and after” pictures of some of the individual pieces in the boys’ room.
5. I shared a tutorial for the boys’ DIY Wood + Nailhead Headboards.
6. I showed you how to make an easy toddler bed platform.
7. I talked about my plans for our currently in-progress master bedroom makeover, and showed you our new rug (that I love) from RugsUSA.com.
8. I “shopped” my house and rearranged a few things.
9. I gave our bedroom dresser a much-needed makeover and picked up some new accessories for our room.
10. I shared how I made this Easy DIY Metallic Monogram Art.
Also on the blog during February and March:
- I told you about our plans to redo the boys’ bedroom and shared exciting news that HLN would be filming it.
- I shared our dresser predicament and the fact that we came thisclose to not finding a dresser in time for filming.
- I teamed up with some fellow bloggers and friends to bring you the “Whole Lotta Family Love” giveaway with an awesome prize package.
- I introduced you to Scoutmob and shared my picks from their Shoppe section.
- I told you about one of my favorite types of flowers.
I’m looking forward to sharing our master bedroom makeover with you as I make progress with it. Next up for that room: Finding chairs for the seating area. After the bedroom is done (which will be a while), we’ll move on to the screened-in back porch. It is in desperate need of an overhaul. As for the more immediate future, we’ve got 2 birthdays to celebrate this week! My oldest baby turned 5 yesterday (which I can’t even believe), and tomorrow is my husband’s b-day. We are going to be celebrating and visiting with family, so posts might be pretty slow for the next week or so!
What have you been working on lately? Any fun DIY projects or room makeovers?