The day is finally here! It’s time for the master bedroom reveal, and I made the deadline by the skin of my teeth. Literally, we were installing the chandelier just hours ago. It was a close call but we made it! I’ll let the pictures do the talking, and I will post several follow-up posts and tutorials for the projects in the room in the coming weeks. You can also find a full source list at the end of this post. First, let’s refresh your memory and take a look at what a hot mess the room was before. (I know it’s messy, but this was just our reality with 3 kids.)
To be brought up to speed entirely, you can check out my One Room Challenge progress posts here:
MASTER BEDROOM MAKEOVER REVEAL
AND HERE IS THE ROOM NOW:
(This post contains affiliate links.)
I found this vintage brass valet stand at a flea market for $10 and couldn’t pass it up. I thought it was unique and fun and you don’t see them often anymore. I decided women should use them to display their outfits for the next day. Spread the word, let’s start a trend. Haha!
Sarah from Lucent Lightshop absolutely outdid herself with this custom Sputnik chandelier. I’ll be sharing more on this next week.
Those giant $9 frames from the hotel liquidation outlet ended up on either side of our bathroom door, and I’ll share more on that transformation soon too.
I absolutely love the gold frames I received from Framebridge.
- Wall color is Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore
- Mirror above bed (from Target)
- Mirror over dresser (Sole Mirror from Home Decorators Collection)
- Headboard from Wayfair
- Bedding from Crane & Canopy (info here)
- Green pillows from Lacefield Designs
- Faux Fur Pillow from TJ Maxx (similar here)
- Sputnik Chandelier from Lucent Lightshop (Custom design)
- Rugs from Rugs USA (details here)
- Curtains from IKEA
- Curtain Ribbon Trim from Girly Ribbons online shop
- Bamboo Roman Shades from Overstock
- Nightstand from IKEA (IKEA Tarva hack tutorial coming soon)
- Drawer pulls from Hobby Lobby
- Desk from Crate & Barrel (several years ago)
- Desk Chair from Amazon
- Large Gray frames (DIY; makeover coming soon)
- Small Gold Bamboo Frames from Framebridge (More details coming soon. Use code DIY15 for 15% off your first purchase!)
- Abstract Art from Minted (details here)
- Lamps from Target
- Cane Chairs from Craigslist/DIY (details here)
- Bamboo Chairs (thrifted)
- Dresser and armoire (I’ve had for years and painted them)
- Mattress from Yogabed
- Brass Valet Stand (vintage/thrifted)
- Small quatrefoil table at foot of bed from HomeGoods
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS:
- Closet Makeover Reveal
- DIY IKEA TARVA Hack
- DIY Wood and Nailhead Headboard Tutorial
- New here? Check out my Project Gallery here!
SHOP THIS ROOM:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
You can also connect with me here: